Find attached the accreditation application form for the UCI Track Cycling World Cup at the Avantidrome, Cambridge 4-6 December.
Note the official competition days are 5 and 6 December, but there is a full day of competition on 4 December which is qualifying for the team sprint and team pursuit.
1. Application does not ensure automatic accreditation for the event.
2. No freelance photographers or freelance journalists can be accommodated and all media including agencies must be accredited by a bona fide media outlet.
3. Television or moving pictures are entitled to capture vision on Friday 4 December qualifying, but all rights for action on the track is held with Sky Television for Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 December. Television networks and moving pictures are able to attend, and capture interviews.
4. ON-LINE PUBLICATIONS: NO online (streaming) video may be used.
5. Interview Protocol: A Mixed Zone will operate immediately after the podium for all podium placegetters. Any other interview requests should be placed with the Event Media Manager.
The form must be returned to the address below by 7 November 2015.
Further information will be forwarded prior to the event. If media need to book accommodation in Cambridge, or have any other queries, please contact me.
UCI Track Cycling World Cup
Mob +64 275613181
NOTE MEDIA ACCREDITATION APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 7 NOVEMBER 2015